- Shipping & Returns
- Why Buy From Us
Impressive Bang For The Buck Roof Top Tent
If you're looking for a traditional Soft Shell Roof Top Tent that is rigid and offers a lot of value for money, look no further than the Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic Extended Roof Top Tent series.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ANNEX FOR THE OVS NOMADIC EXTENDED 2-PERSON ROOF TOP TENTS IS ON BACKORDER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
This mid-range Roof Top Tent is a great option for the lone overlander, as well as for families of up to four persons ready to hit the winding roads. Available in three colors and three different sizes, with the option to add an Annex Room to extend the living space, the Nomadic Extended series offers a lot of flexibility for any overlanding adventure or long weekend campouts. The double insulated one-piece black plated base and stainless steel construction make this Roof Top Tent both durable and long-lasting.
It only takes about 4 minutes to pitch and stow away the tent, which leaves you with more time to explore the surroundings with your family, or to roast a few more marshmallows on the campfire.
The Nomadic Extended tent series is built using prime quality fabrics, so it will keep you and your family warm and dry, even if you are caught camping in the harshest conditions or the heaviest of downpours Mother Nature throws at you. A great feature is that the tent entrance is located underneath the rainfly so you are protected from the elements, even without fitting the optional Annex Room. Oh, did we mention that all Nomadic Extended Roof Top Tents and the optional Annex Rooms have a 4-season rating too?
Sleep Under The Stars
For those clear stargazing nights we are happy to see that both the tent’s rainfly and the tent’s body have an integrated Skylight. This means that you can comfortably fall asleep under the stars without worrying about getting up at night to fit the rainfly, should the weather change for the worse. The four built-in interior storage pouches also make it easy to keep your tent organized and the removable 40” velcro light strip is a great treat for reading, or if you need to get up at night.
Great Sleep Comfort
We all know that after a long day of exploring it is always great to get a good night's sleep. But does that also apply if your home is a tent? The Nomadic Extended series comes out of the box with a comfortable 3” hypoallergenic memory foam mattress, with a removable washable cotton cover and a double insulated one-piece base to keep you warm. That means that you will not only have great sleeping comfort night after night, but you will also be able to throw the mattress cover in the washing machine, should one of the youngsters spill their cereals on those cozy breakfast-in-bed mornings.
Exclusive Accessories Included
One hand-held LED light with magnet and hook, two shoe storage bags with internal and external pouches, a PVC welcome mat with loops for the base of the ladder, a removable mesh storage loft with zipper pouch, a PVC stake, and paracord rope roll-up bag, a cotton ripstop accessory/ladder bag, and a 40” removable velcro LED light strip.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to upgrade your camping experience to the next level. Order your Nomadic Extended Roof Top Tent and Annex today and start enjoying the great outdoors like never before!
The Nomadic Extended Roof Top Tent requires no drilling or modification to your vehicle if equipped with a factory or aftermarket roof rack or cross bars. With the help of a friend, lift it on your roof rack or cross bars and follow the detailed instructions provided using the stainless steel mounting hardware included. Please ALWAYS check roof rack compatibility before installing the tent as some racks are listed as "not compatible" with certain tent models.
Please note that it’s very important to check your owner's manual, or to contact your vehicle's manufacturer, to get information on vehicle load capacities and warranty information before installing the roof top tent. Here are a few questions to ask:
- What’s the vehicle’s Static Weight Capacity? This confirms that your vehicle and your rack will support the weight of your tent, plus everyone in it and their sleeping gear.
- What’s the vehicle’s Dynamic Weight Capacity? This is the amount of force exerted on your car and rack while you're driving, so it will be a separate spec for your vehicle and rack.
If you need help or have a question, just call us at 1(888) 982 9050 or email us at email@example.com
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Tent Fabric: Premium PU Coated 600D/280g Ripstop Polyester Canvas, Waterproof (water column 3.000 mm)
Rainfly Material: 420D Polyester Oxford Waterproof Rainfly
- Travel Cover: 1000G PVC Heavy Duty Matt Black Travel Cover
- Skylight: Opening in Both Rainfly and Tent Body
- Window Mesh: 120G Fade-less Gaze Breathable Windows
- Vent Ridges: 2 Vent Ridges to Help Air Flow
- Mattress: 3” High-Density Foam Mattress with Black Quilted Cover
- Base: Double Insulated One-Piece Black Plated Base
- Window Rods: Set of 2 Short and 4 Long Window Rods with “V” Strength Ridges
- Hinges: Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction and Hardware
- Interior Poles: Oversized Aluminum Anodize Lightweight Constructions with Black Sleeve
- Ladder: 96” Telescoping Ladder with locking Strap Steel Double Shear Attachment Hinges and Quick Release
- Storage Loft: Removable Storage Loft
- Storage Interior: 4 Built-in Interior Storage Pouches
- Storage Exterior: 2 Shoe Pouches
- Interior Lighting: Removable 40” Velcro Light Strip
- Treatment: PU3000 Waterproofing on Canvas
- Stakes and Paracord Rope: Ground Stakes, Paracord Ropes, and Storage Bag Included
- Extras: LED Handheld Light and Storage Bag
- Set Up Time: 4 Minutes
- Store Away Time: 4 Minutes
- Warranty: 4-Year Limited Warranty
OVS Nomadic Extended Owner's Manual
As mentioned before the Nomadic Extended Roof Top Tent requires no drilling or modification to your vehicle if equipped with a factory or aftermarket roof rack or cross bars.
If you need additional technical information about the tent or want to know more about how to install this tent on your vehicle, no matter what you drive, then please check out the Owner's Manual or download it here:
FAST & FREE SHIPING to the lower 48 states
We don't mess around with fine print and extra charges. Instead, we like things to be simple and easy for you.
Read more about the terms and conditions that apply in our Shipping Policy
30-Day Easy Returns
As experienced Overlanders, we fully understand that things do not always go according to plan.
That is why we offer you our "No Questions Asked" 30-Day Return Policy, so you can get back on the road for more adventures in a heartbeat.
Read more about the terms and conditions that apply in our Easy Returns Policy
We get it. You've got a lot of choices when it comes to online retailers, so why should you even bother spending your hard-earned bucks shopping with us?
Here are four short reasons why Open Road Overland is not like the rest of the bunch and why we believe that your shopping experience with us is not only 100% safe, but will also exceed your expectations, so you come back for more and maybe even bring your friends.
REASON #1: 100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
We use encrypted SSL security and are Level 1 PCI DSS compliant to ensure that your credit card information and every transaction on our website are 100% protected.
REASON #2: DRIVING THE WORLD SINCE 1998
We started overlanding in 1998, way before overlanding was even a term. Since then we have spent the last 25 years zig-zagging the planet trail testing the types of equipment you find in our store. In other words, we learned the hard way what works and what doesn’t, through hands-on experience during our own adventures on 6 continents (yes, we still haven’t made it to Antarctica). To ensure that we add value to your adventure with the products you shop with us, our policy is that nothing goes on our website before it has been thoroughly reviewed. This means that you will not find anything in our store that we would not bring along our use on our own overland adventures.
REASON #3: WE HAVE DRIVEN ALMOST EVERYTHING
Secondly, we have been driving almost any type of vehicle you can think of over the years. This means that we have acquired a strong skill set to answer any question you have concerning your own vehicle setup, no matter whether you drive a standard passenger car, a pickup truck, or a fully rigged 4x4 overlanding vehicle.
REASON #4: WE WANT EVERYBODY TO GO OVERLANDING
Thirdly, we strongly believe and promote that overlanding should be accessible to everybody, no matter what you drive, or what level of experience you have. That means that we can guide you as a novice overlander just starting out, as well as giving advice to you as an ultra pro with years of bushwhacking behind the wheel. That’s why you will also see both entry-level products, as well as top-of-the-line gear on our site, so we can cater to everybody looking to elevate their own overland adventures. No matter what, you can rest assured that the products you find in our store are here because they do the job they were made to do.
WHAT ELSE DO I GET?
Apart from the above we of course also provide you with:
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 states, with no extra charges. Ever!
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online, guaranteed.
- 30-Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked, and without charging you ANY restocking fee. Ever!
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality to make sure you will love using them on your own adventures. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.